* This workshop will be Dutch spoken
Hey impact entrepreneur!
You have the potential to be among the 4% of companies that make an impact and break through the 1 million revenue threshold. The foundation of your company is in place, you are ready to grow! You are looking for tools to scale and make an impact. And preferably keep your work/private in balance too. Scaling your business takes more than talent, hard work and a dose of luck. Sustainable scaling is a profession, with rules and principles. Ignore the rules and your chances of sustainable success are nil. Keep following the rules and success on all fronts is possible. During the masterclass we share some of those proven principles.
Take the next step immediately and register for the masterclass by sending !
Do you recognize the following?
1. You lack structure, focus and overview
2. You are mainly working very hard
3. You do not really get around to anything
Then these are the solutions you are looking for:
1. You want a grip on your execution, no fuss
2. You want to work smarter, not harder
3. You want to work on your business, not in it
The promises we make:
1. You will learn 3 disciplines for structure in your business
2. You get insight into your 4 growth barriers
3. You learn how to scale your profit & impact
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
During this master class you will learn the Scaling Up method and how to sustainably scale your business. After this three-hour master class, you will have:
1. Found out where your biggest challenge lies (= growth potential)
2. Sharpened your strategy on 5 points (= focus)
3. Your top 3 priorities straight for the coming quarter (= action)
Conditions to participate
1. You expect >€100.000 turnover this year
2. You want to scale your impact
3. You are 100% prepared for the masterclass*
What the program looks like
- When: tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Where: Blauwborgje 31, 9747 AC Groningen
- Who: ambitious startups
- Time: 12.00-17.30 (including lunch and drinks after)
*after registration you will receive 2 assignments to prepare for the masterclass