Does venture capital fund CapitalT help your company? CapitalT is looking for Northern technology companies that want to change the way the world lives, learns, works and communicates.
On 11 May, CapitalT, together with the Investment Fund Groningen (IFG) and the NOM, is organising a Founders Lunch. CapitalT is active throughout the Netherlands, but thanks to the ifg's investment, it pays special attention to Groningen and its surroundings.
CapitalT is a fund that invests in early phase ((pre)seed) companies that focus on artificial intelligence (AI) and/or the use of (big) data in their business. CapitalT focuses on the following sectors:
- Climate Tech: reducing production and operating costs
- Education: facilitating (doing) learning
- Future of Work: automation and robotization, but also digitization of the way of working
- Digital Health: digital solutions in healthcare
- The New Social: platforms that combat negative aspects of online, such as loneliness
For this lunch we invite entrepreneurs who fit this profile and would like to get to know the investors but also the other entrepreneurs themselves. Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Then sign up for this Founders Lunch!