Groningen OPEN event April 7, 2021
WEDNESDAY April 7, 2021 3:30 PM TO 5:00 PM Digital, livestream Six larger companies from the Northern Netherlands ( Antea Group, Bossers & Cnossen, Boom uitgevers, Cosun Beet Company, Nijestee and Intergas ) have challenges and look for startups with innovative solutions. The goal of Groningen OPEN' is to bring established companies and startups in the region into contact with each other in an accessible and effective way.
On April 7, the time has come: the selected startups will present their solution direction for the challenges of the six larger companies. These companies will then announce which startups they will be working with in the coming weeks!
On Wednesday 7 April from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm you can watch the event via a live stream and get to know the startups and the larger companies that have formulated challenges . Do you want to be part of this digitally? Register via www.groningenopen.nl
Program April 7
3.15 pm: Walk-in livestream 3.30 pm : Start of the program
- Welcome by host Suzan de Grijs
- Opening by Koen Schuiling, mayor of the Municipality of Groningen.
- Ronald Hesse of Campus Groningen talks briefly about the Groningen OPEN initiative .
- Conversation with Sieger Dijkstra from VNO-NCW and Emile Stuy from Anker Stuy Verven B.V. . About the importance of innovation by ( SME ) companies and cooperation with startups.
- Meet the larger companies: Antea Group, Bossers & Cnossen, Boom uitgevers, Cosun Beet Company, Nijestee and Intergas .
- Pitches by the selected startups .
- Announce winning startups / matches!
- Preview of the collaboration between the larger companies and the startups. And at the next edition of Groningen OPEN !
- 5 p.m. Expected end
Groningen OPEN is a new project of Campus Groningen, Founded in Groningen, Founded in Friesland, VentureLab North and Flinc (part of NV NOM). Groningen OPEN is made possible financially by the Groningen Agreement.