May we welcome you in our team? You will contribute to the startup ecosystem in the Northern Netherlands. Making the Northern Netherlands more innovative and entrepreneurial: that's what we strive for, day in, day out.
In your role in the Founded in Friesland team, you will be involved in northern projects. You are responsible for bringing startups into contact with potential customers and introducing them to new markets. This is how you boost the quality of the startups in the Northern Netherlands! To take the team to the next level, we look forward to welcoming you.
Within the team, you are the proactive and supportive force behind programs and events. This makes working within the startup ecosystem clearer and more effective. That gives energy! Half a word is enough and you are a real go-getter. In short: you are the missing puzzle piece at Founded in Friesland.
Time for us to get to know each other?
Welcome to Founded in Friesland!
· You proactively provide the necessary facility and organizational support for ongoing projects.
· You organize and support both physical and online events that arise from different programs.
· You turn plans into action. After a consultation you are eager to get started!
· You make and monitor operational schedules in consultation with the general project manager.
· You have HBO work and thinking level
· Preferably have 2 years of experience with project support and event organization
· have an affinity with entrepreneurship
· have good communication skills (oral and written) in both Dutch and English
· You are familiar with all kinds of software, such as Microsoft Office programs and project management tools such as Trello
· You are accessible, flexible, professional, solution-oriented and work carefully
· Accessible colleagues, a driven team
· An inspiring work culture in which you strengthen the Northern Netherlands
· Full-time employment as of January 1, 2022 for at least seven months (32 hours)
· good working conditions
Questions about this vacancy? or do you want to apply?
Send your resume and motivation to Bertwin before December 6, 2021