It’s a match! FC Groningen, Cloetta, Krinkels and MercachemSyncom came up with a few challenges and a number of innovative startups accepted the challenge. Want to know about these matches made in heaven? Be sure to check out our livestream on Wednesday, November 18, starting at 4pm.
The goal of the new Groningen OPEN initiative is to connect established companies and corporates with startups and collaborate using their combined strengths. Curious about what to expect? Here’s a little sneak peek at the one hour program:
- Opening by Paul de Rook, Alderman City of Groningen.
- Initiators Founded in Groningen, Campus Groningen, NOM en VentureLab North will discuss the program and its importance.
- Presentation ‘A successful collaboration between corporate and startup’, by Leonard Bukenya of Aim For The Moon.
- Meeting the bigger companies: Cloetta, Krinkels, MercachemSyncom and FC Groningen.
- Pitches by the selected startups.
- Announcing winning startups/matches!
- Looking ahead at the collaboration between the bigger companies and startups. And of course the next edition of Groningen OPEN!
- 17.00 hrs (5pm) End
You can sign up for the free event here: https://campus.groningen.nl/groningen-open-for-innovation/groningen-open-event
We’ll send you a link where you can follow the live stream.
Groningen OPEN is a new project by Campus Groningen, Founded in Groningen, Venturelab North and the NOM. Groningen OPEN is partly made financially possible by the Akkoord van Groningen.